“The major problem of life is learning to handle the costly interruptions. The door that slams shut, the plan that got sidetracked, the marriage that failed. Or that lovely poem that didn’t get written because someone knocked on the door.”
Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
American Civil Rights Leader
Nobel Peace Prize Recipient
With awareness, comes responsibility.
Imagine the incredible results you’d have if you and your team really focused on a consistent basis.
- Contribute more
- Waste less time ramping back up
- Serve customers better (internally and externally)
- Find more customers
- Come up with more ideas
- Plan better
- Be less frustrated and stressed
- Help others focus more (by interrupting them less)
- Make more money (for everyone … including you)
Nothing’s guaranteed, of course. But it’s a better bet.